Wednesday 18 November 2009

Something to wake you up in a cold winter morning


I'm sure these two bacon advertisements can warm you up.




"Hand-trimmed and hardwood smoked mean it’s always a scrumptious morning."
Oscar Mayer bacon is carefully selected, hand-trimmed and naturally hardwood smoked for hours to bring you that one-of-a-kind flavor well worth waking up for.





"To make great bacon, we take the slow road."
Oscar Mayer bacon is carefully selected, hand-trimmed and naturally hardwood smoked for hours. Because there are no shortcuts to that one-of-a-kind flavor.


5 comments:

william said...

I love beacon, it's a low cal healthy food after apple...we should eat more...beacon+coca cola make u feels like heaven

Er!k said...

the two advertisments are so attractive to me.....making me so hungry now =.= thats the power of commercials, but some of the time the advertisments are not the truth, i hope this one is not one of them. btw really really attractive....

Barnaby Li 6A2A said...

What a attractive advertisment! Beacon mountain with a fried dolen egg, Beacon road with toast rocks. It's really miraculous and amazing, the power of technology and the creativity of the advertiser really admire me. I would definitely try this in the morning to see whether it can makes me not to fallasleep in class or not.

Jessica said...

I wanna eat!!!!Those food attracts me a lot. I really enjoy eating food in winter and so I am going to become fatter.

Eleanor said...

Hello Mr. Fu,

The two bacon advertisements are very attractive to me because I
like bacon. I think that I am warmed by this advertisements.

Fong Ho Ying(15)
Form 6 AB1